Registration is OPEN for the 2019 WINTER SPEEDLacrosse as Powered by Under Armour season. The WINTER season runs from December through January, with games taking place on SUNDAYS at:
Boys and Girls Club of South Walton County
427 Greenway Trail
Santa Rosa Beach, FL 32459
SPEEDLacrosse as Powered by Under Armour is a 3 v3 league for both boys and girls from grades Kindergarten to 8th grade. Speed Lacrosse is for players of all skill levels and promotes a competitive and confidence building experience.
REGISTRATION FEE $155
SUNDAY and WEDNESDAY GAMES 4-8 PM
- December 15, 18
- January 8, 12, 15, 22 (Playoffs and Championship Games)
GENERAL LEAGUE FORMAT:
- Player receives an Under Armour game jersey
- 8-12 game season including playoffs or consolation games
- 3 v 3 format for developing passing, shooting and defending
- 6 player rosters so everyone plays every game!
- Practices are voluntary and organized by the Coach.
- NO Tryouts. NO Drafts. Rosters are formed by "friend" or "coach" request. Single players will be placed on teams with some similiarity and familiarity such as same school, neighborhood, organization, etc. as the other players on the team.
- ALL coaches are volunteer parents and NOT provided by SPEEDLacrosse as Powered by Under Armour
- Trophies are awarded to the Champions of the grade/age division
- Games played during the week or weekends.
- Food at the games when possible
- Access to discount shopping at underarmour.com
Teams are formed by participants requesting "friends" and "coaches" to play for during the season. All request must be given on the registration form. We will work to meet your special request, but we do not guarantee that any or all of your requests will be met. REFUNDS will not be given if SPEEDLacrosse as Powered by Under Armour is unable to meet your special request.
Single players will be placed on teams based on some form of familiarity through same school, sport organization, neighborhood, etc.
All refund requests must be submitted to the league commissioner by the first Monday after the 1st game of the season. A refund will be issued less $25 for a processing fee. NO refund requests after the first Monday after the 1st game of the season!
Players must bring a lacrosse stick and wear a mouthguard
COACHES AND VOLUNTEERS:
- All coaches are volunteers and are not provided by SPEEDLacrosse as Powered by Under Armour
- All Coaches and Volunteers must provide the Commissioner of your league with a current background check. If you need to update or obtain one please select COACHES CORNER tab on the homepage of www.uaspeed.com
- Safety is our main concern and goal for our players and we want to make sure we have proper and safe coaches.
Rules of the Game can be found on the task bar above